Are you new to Disciplined Agile (DA)? The Disciplined Agile in a Nutshell video is 9 minutes long and is a great overview. There are several other videos at the Disciplined Agile YouTube channel as well.
Want more details? Here are some great articles for learning more:
- Intro to Disciplined Agile
- The Principles of Disciplined Agile – Overviews the 7 principles behind DA.
- The Disciplined Agile Manifesto – An update to the Agile Manifesto which reflects our learnings since 2001, implicitly apply the 7 DA principles.
- Book: An Executive’s Guide to Disciplined Agile – At 197 printed pages it’s a bit of a read but as you’ll discover it really is very consumable, high-level overview of the framework.
- Introduction to DAD – An overview of DAD, the first “level” of the DA toolkit.
- Disciplined DevOps – An overview of Disciplined DevOps, the second “level” of the DA toolkit.
- Disciplined Agile IT (DAIT) – An overview of DAIT, the third “level” of the DA toolkit.
- Disciplined Agile Enterprise (DAE) – An overview of DAE, the top “level” of the DA toolkit.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Tool support for Disciplined Agile
There are also articles exploring the key aspects of DAD in more detail:
- Process Goals
- Roles on Disciplined Agile Delivery Teams
- Full Delivery Lifecycles
- Enterprise Awareness
- Consumable Solutions
- A Hybrid Toolkit
- Governing Agile Teams
Here are good starting points for how to apply Disciplined Agile (DA) at scale: