This ongoing process goal describes how we will coordinate our activities within our team and with other teams within our organization. To be effective, we need to consider several important questions:
- How will we share information within the team?
- Who is allowed to update the artifacts created by the team?
- How will we coordinate within the team?
- If we’re part of a larger team, how will we coordinate within it?
- How will we work with enterprise/IT teams such as enterprise architects and data managers?
- How will we coordinate our release/deployment with the rest of the organization?
- If we have geographically distributed team members, how will we collaborate with them?
The strategies/practices referenced in the goal diagram above are described, including the trade-offs involved and considerations for when (not) to apply them, in the book Choose Your WoW! A Disciplined Agile Delivery Handbook for Optimizing Your Way of Working. If you want to succeed at enterprise agile you need choices, not prescriptions.